Trigger Grip Feature
Twist Grip Feature
Patented "Twist-Grip" on 12000 lb model to prevent distortion of the cable.
Works with a Variety of Materials
E-Rigging's Hit Tool Wire Rope and Cable Grip (sometimes called pork chops or come along clamps) models are designed to work on the following types of materials:
- Wire Rope
- Aircraft Cable
- Bare Copper Cable
- Covered Cable
- Trolley Wire
- Steel Rod
- Guy Wire (5000 lb and 8000 lb models only)
- Messenger Wire (12000 lb model only)
Unique User-Friendly Features
- HIT TOOL wire and cable grips are the lightest and most versatile grips available.
- Convenient sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of wire and strap hoists.
- All gripping jaws are produced with new technology to increase jaw life.
- Grips are designed to be used over a wider range of cable diameters.
- Forged alloy steel construction is durable yet lightweight, yellow chromate finish protects grips from rust and corrosion.
- Widely to be used in the power, communications, and general construction fields to pull wire and cable. Used for pulling up lines to tension only. Not to be used as anchors.
- Do not exceed rated capacity and always match proper size and type of grip to application. Before each use, make sure to clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- Pull the trigger by one hand and the grip will be opened easily and release instantly to quickly insert or remove wire.