All Bargain Bin product sales are final and while supplies last.
Magna Lifting Lever Chain Hoist Model#: LH300-10. Rated Lifting Capacity is 3 ton and has a 10 Foot Lift takeup height. Made in Korea with European G80 chain.
- Made in KOREA
- Load tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI/ASME standards
- ISO 9001 and TUV-CE Certified factory
- High quality alloy load chain meets all international safety standards
- Single-hand control of free-wheel function with load brake
- Weston Load Brake
- Parts and service available
- Rugged steel casing protects gears and brake mechanism
- Parts Schematic
- Lever Hoists Product Manual
Sometimes called ratchet hoists, hand hoists, come alongs, these Magna Lifting Lever Chain Hoists are Heavy Duty and built to last. They are often used in general industry, construction, and mechanic shops. In addition, many people find them useful for projects at home, in the garage, workshop, on the ranch or farm.
Puget Sound Naval Shipyards, Burlington Northern Railroad, Union Pacific Railroad, Boeing, NASA, U.S. Department of Energy, Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons, Hanford Spent Nuclear Fuel Project and more.