3/16 inch cable diameter, Grade 316, Stainless Steel Swageless Stud. Working Load Limit (WLL): 400 lbs.
Swageless Fitting Installation Instructions
Note: Before installation, make sure each fitting has one piece of copper sleeve and one piece of wedge inside.
- Place the cable through the main body of the fitting.
- Insert the copper sleeve to the center strand and spread all wires around the sleeve evenly.
- Adjust the wire to the same level and push the wire and sleeve down.
- Place the wedge on top of the copper sleeve and wire. (For 3/8" cable size, the additional round cylinder part should be placed on top of the sleeve before placing the wedge.)
- Place the top cap and tighten with wrench.
- You are ready to go.