Magna Lifting Chain Hoist Model#: CH100-20. Rated Lifting Capacity is 1 ton and has a 20 Foot Lift takeup height. Made in Korea with European G80 chain.
- Made in KOREA
- Load tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI/ASME Standards
- ISO 9001 and TUV-CE Certified factory
- High quality, European, alloy load chain meets all international safety standards
- Spur gear design for efficiency, portability, and economy
- Equipped with a mechanical brake for load control in lifting and spotting
- Completely repairable with easy access for maintenance
- Parts and service available
- Rugged steel casing protects gears and bearings
- Parts Schematic
- Chain Hoist Product Manual
Sometimes called chain falls, hand hoists, come alongs, these Magna Lifting Chain Hoists are Heavy Duty and built to last. They are often used in general industry, construction, and mechanic shops. In addition, many people find them useful for projects at home, in the garage, workshop, on the ranch or farm.
Puget Sound Naval Shipyards, Burlington Northern Railroad, Union Pacific Railroad, Boeing, NASA, U.S. Department of Energy, Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons, Hanford Spent Nuclear Fuel Project and more.